Forestry Newsletter...

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 14:51:44 EST 1997

I guess I am ready to fail again. I know, I'm a glutton for punishment and
don't have a life.  After the dismal unvailing of chat, I am ready to unleash
the latest new toy - A Forestry Newsletter.  I see you laughing...

Seriously, I think this can work but I need subscribers and contributors of
information.  Sign up and see what I am talking about and you can very easily
unsubscribe if its not what you need.  Subscribe at
http://forestry.miningco.com then look for Newsletter on the Welcome Page.

The first weekly Friday letter went out today (I wanted to catch any bugs
before next week).  I hope this can be just one more way to receive forestry
info in an efficient and easy manner. I have compiled a little more information
on The Mining Company and it will be feature for the next two letters.

I will be given a bulletin board next month.  Trying to learn to play with one
toy and TMC gives me another...

Steve Nix, forestry guide
The Mining Company

      )(