"...failure to communicate"

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 08:38:42 EST 1997

What I have here is a failure to communicate.  And I apologize to those who
have requested my newsletter.  I am working on getting the letter out next
week.

Evidently the newsletter delivery system from The Mining Company (TMC) is
broken...and I had the first issue on the stringer.  I have substituted with
some info about TMC and will have the premier issue out as soon as I can.

Those that have signed up please stay with me on this.  You do know that  first
charter issues manytimes become collectors items....

Steve

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (_________John Stephen Nix