Roland Jonsson roland.jonsson at
Wed Nov 26 02:47:00 EST 1997

I now have alt.forestry on my Swedish ISP news server after requesting to
usenet at Perhaps you should try usenet at ? It took a few days
after my request, but now I have it.

Good luck!

Roland Jonsson, Tidaholm, Sweden
roland.jonsson at
All e-mail sent BCC to this address will be deleted at the server for Spam