Pepper Spray - Torture By Police

kat kats at prcn.org
Wed Nov 26 04:08:32 EST 1997

Massive
:logging of the redwoods after WWII resulted in countless thousands of
:homes being framed with redwood.  Naturally a number of homes built
:for the loggers in the area would have been built with redwood.  And I
:strongly suspect that Judy was simply living in a house that was built
:with redwood long ago, probably in the 50s or 60s.

well, judi, if you are living in a log/wood home, you are as much a part of
the problem as the rest of the human race that  doesn't live in mud
huts!!!!!  until you stop using RECYCLED paper, living in a WOODEN FRAME
home, maybe you should wait before you cast stones -

i compost everything compostable

i recycle everything i can

i burn what i can't

and i have one garbage bag for the landfill every 5 months - usually the
plastics i am too busy to send back to the manufacturer

i guess i am a bad person....  shame on me -  i live in a home that is
primarily a wooden structure

rather than oil heat, i burn the leftovers from clearcuts nearby...  but, i
DO use recycled paper or hemp (when i can get it)!

I try not to abuse our natural resources