AOL Forestry

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 07:53:27 EST 1997

To AOL Subscribers:

I've found a forestry message board section on America On-line.  I'm there now
trying to get my feet wet.  They have 16 different message boards and very
little posting going on.  I personally think they have too many quail to shoot
at there.  It would be better with only four or five real boards.

I have proposed they add an applied forestry section.  Many of the others are
just a waste of band width.  I will be monitoring the forest consultant board,
and the forest tree board.  You AOLers come over and lets stir 'em up.

You get there by using keyword "forestry" - then going to message-newsgroups.
Bionet.Agroforestry is there and I hope we can flush out some nesters.

Steve Nix, Gumment Forester

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (_________John Stephen Nix