Headwaters Forest Video Available

Larry Caldwell larryc at teleport.com
Sun Oct 5 20:21:42 EST 1997

In article <3435547C.4837 at luckymojo.com>,
catherine yronwode <cat at luckymojo.com> wrote:

> The following excerpts are DIRECT QUOTES from an article that ran in the
> local Anderson Valley Advertiser newspaper in 1993. The author was Judi
> Bari.

Catherine, I'm glad you credited the article rather than claimin it was
anonymous, but expecting Judi Bari to be an objective reporter is really
stretching things.  OF COURSE she is going to be an E!F apologist.  The
tree spiking obviously did a lot of damage to E!F or they wouldn't have
paid for the ad presenting their side.

The whole tree spiking issue is pretty moot anyway.  All but the smallest
gyppo mills have installed electromagnetic metal detectors, and ceramic
composite spikes are pretty high tech for the average terrorist.

-- Larry