Headwaters Forest Video Available

kats kats at prcn.org
Wed Oct 8 02:55:56 EST 1997

 To be quite honest with all of you, I think tree spiking is a really lame
way to try to stop logging - the people that suffer the most are those who
work seasonally as loggers (big bucks for 3 or 4 or 5 months a year) and
their families.  When are you going to get it straight?  I realize most of
you in this group are American, but here (Canada) it is a waste of time
targeting industry.  The government makes ALL  the rules.  We should speak
to them first, don't you think?  Sure, you can make all those folks in the
big industry feel bad, but in the end, the gov makes the rules.  I realize
the entire industry is run by greed, but i have been telling my hugger
friends (including myself) that gov is the one to target.  Once we have them
on line, we may actually make some small progress...

Terrorrism of any kind is totally unacceptable.  Should we enlist terrorist
tactics to run our forests?  Our environment?  I don't think so....We have
screwed up our environment and our people on this planet - maybe we should
try to work together to fix our fuck-ups....

Come on, people....  I should think if you are enlightened enough to be here
then you should be willing to help change things...

--
Amazon Reforestation
BC, Canada