Power Pruner

Jim Cooley jumbojim at ellijay.com
Fri Oct 10 10:34:09 EST 1997

I have an unused Technic Power Pruner, tree-trimming chainsaw which extends
to 12 feet, with harness.  Been in my storage shed for two years.  They
retail at $700 and I will sell  for $400.   Will crate and ship ANYWHERE in
continental US.   About 6 1/2 feet long unextended.  Send check or money
order  to my bank and when I deliver proof of delivery, they will turn over
check (if you have a better  suggestion, I'm open).
I live in North Georgia forest area, near Blue Ridge, GA.  If interested
email me and we can arrange  the details.
Jim Cooley