26,000 Acres Forest Land For Sale

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sat Oct 11 06:22:16 EST 1997

Larry Caldwell wrote:

> In article <19971010021700.WAA08381 at ladder02.news.aol.com>,
> wwdola at aol.com (WWDOLA) wrote:
>
> > springs, 290,000 cords of merchantable hardwoods and pine timber.
>
> Is that how they cruise timber in the south?  Shoot, everybody knows
> a cord of hardwood is worth more than a cord of pine.  And they
> didn't even mention if it was all in one stack, or spread out all
> over the place.
>
> -- Larry
>
> Cave ab homine unius libri.

Yes, the details are important. Now maybe if we half dozen regulars here
chip in, we can buy that 26,000 acres as a group. Probably can get it
for 5 million bucks. Or we can ask Bill Gates to buy it and we'll become
the mgt. team. That would be about an hours wage for him. <G>

I'm still not getting alt.forestry yet, though I've asked twice- it
usually takes a few weeks here to get a new one. How's it doing? Once we
all can get it we should drop this group, at least for traditional
nuts'n bolts forestry.