rec.forestry

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Fri Oct 10 20:37:50 EST 1997

Don Staples wrote:

> Still no luck on logging on to rec.forestry.
>
> Hey, guys and girls, cross post here till we get where we can all use
> the rec.forestry group.

Uh... Don.... try alt.forestry, not rec.forestry. I think this error is
a Freudian slip that your work is pure recreation. <G> Chasing them
boars and snakes.

There is a rec.backcountry, that place is filled with  EF's types, that
want to preserve old growth forests, not the attitude of we timber
beasts.

After you ask your internet provider it will usually still take a few
days before they latch on to it.

Der Yankee Forestmeister