26,000 Acres Forest Land For Sale

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sat Oct 11 18:35:22 EST 1997

Jostnix wrote:

> In article <343FC198.432 at livingston.net>, Don Staples
> <dstaples at livingston.net> writes:
>
> >> Cave ab homine unius libri.
>
> Sounds great - love latin, want to be more than a dirt forester, want to
> play golf, the arts and PBS forever, think Shakespeare is universal, love
> champaine, eat caviar, wash hands after number one...but what in the ___
> does the above mean?

Sorry, ahhh, whats your name again? )G(  Nay, not my quote, Steve,
notice the karets in front (Hey, a forester that knows darets.  Uh,
whats up doc?) that was left in when I forgot to delete all the nonsence
at the end of the post.  I have a hard enough time with Mescan to work
on Latin.  Whats Golf?  Whats Caviar? Whos Shakespeare, has he got
land?  Champaine, hell, all I can afford is Champale!

Sort of like....If I had to translate from Mescan, "the hombre in the
cave craves freedom."

Don Staples