Headwaters Forest Video A...

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Sun Oct 12 19:08:58 EST 1997

I bet there will be a lot of cross posting.  Personally, rec.forestry
did sound kind of interesting.  Now when will there be an
alt.binary.pictures.sex.forestry.  I guess all the old hippies
will go there.

Thomas

--
Thomas Kellar      Tkellar at Dayton.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,