ignorant flatlander question of the month...

Paul Morgan t2r6 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 14 06:44:28 EST 1997

 Ok, so I've got a pole pruner that allows me to trim up to 18' or so.  The
problem is that I've got absolutely gorgeous pines 30-40' tall about 1' in
diameter with live and dead branches that I won't be able to reach with the
pole pruner.  But is seems a shame to get only one 17' clear log what I
could get two 17' clear logs at harvest time if I could only reach up
another 18 feet or so.

Is there any equipment (other than cherry pickers) or methods that allow
trimming higher than 18'?