Board Feet From Logs?

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Oct 13 20:15:24 EST 1997

Jostnix wrote:

> The fact is that foresters are everywhere.  Lets just get them vocal and
> involved in a newsgroup like this.  Don't think for a minute the
> alternative movements are skipping the internet as a forum...

I agree here. This is why I've often harped on the fact that those who
are suppossed to be the leaders of the profession DON'T show their
faces... er their words here. It is those who show up here who are the
real leaders. We now have representatives from most parts of the US and
from several other nations.