alt.forestry FAQ

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Wed Oct 15 14:55:27 EST 1997

I do not think that any alt groups are on dejanews as
browsable (sp?) groups.  If you do a search on alt.forestry, though,
they appear as legitimate groups to which persons search, but
not browse.

--
Thomas Kellar      Tkellar at Dayton.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,