Alt.forestry

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Oct 16 11:08:39 EST 1997

Talked with ISP yesterday, live instead of e-mail, and was informed that
the hierachy of news groups providers takes time to allow a new group to
filter down to us lowly subscribers.

His suggestion was to stay with it and keep asking.  Meanwhile, keep
posting to both groups.  Deja news will not pick up an article,
apparently, without the searchable words in the text.  It will not
search by group on my particular softwear.

Joseph, can't help ya on how the deja.news works, just put up
alt.forestry and hit search, is all I can tell ya.  But statement above
is critical, it wont look for the group.

Get with it, Joseph, go bi-postal!
--
Don Staples