maine tree growth laws

Paul Morgan t2r6 at
Sat Oct 18 07:25:30 EST 1997

 I haven't heard of any upcoming changes, but there is a 1993-dated
description of the program on the U. Maine's Woodlot Resources Web

There is also a well-organized bill summary section in the legislative area
of the State o' Maine's gubmint page

I'll poke around in it this weekend, but please post anything you find as

dljaquette at wrote in article <877041555.20399 at>...