maine tree growth laws

Paul Morgan t2r6 at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 18 07:25:30 EST 1997

 I haven't heard of any upcoming changes, but there is a 1993-dated
description of the program on the U. Maine's Woodlot Resources Web
http://www.ume.maine.edu/~woodlot/treegrowth.htm.

There is also a well-organized bill summary section in the legislative area
of the State o' Maine's gubmint page http://www.state.me.us/.

I'll poke around in it this weekend, but please post anything you find as
well.

Paul

dljaquette at aol.com wrote in article <877041555.20399 at dejanews.com>...