Boosting alt.forestry

Larry Caldwell larryc at
Sat Oct 18 16:50:10 EST 1997

In article <3443AED6.67F2 at>,
Joseph Zorzin <redoak at> wrote:
> Don Staples wrote:
> > Has anyone been able to view the alt.forestry site?

> Not yet. At some point, it may be necessary to lean on our ISP's and
> insist. There are other ISP's.

If anybody is interested in helping the distribution process, they can insert
booster newgroup posts at their local sites.  Your software has to allow you
to edit your usenet headers.

If anyone wants to play Jr. Johnny Appleseed, email me and I'll mail you
the formatted control newgroup message with directions for what to do with

We just have to keep hammering for distribution.  At least no one has tried
to rmgroup alt.forestry yet, but I'll keep an eye out.  If we get hit by
rmgroupers, sometimes you can email them and plead your case.

If you don't have an alt.forestry feed at your site, email your ISP and
have them add one manually.

-- Larry