Headwaters Forest Video Available

kats kats at prcn.org
Wed Oct 22 02:44:19 EST 1997

 hey folks

i would like to apologize for my last post - i may have offended some folks
sorry = i am just feeling very strong about these issues right now...

i love what i do and i am good at what i do, but........

--
Amazon Reforestation
BC, Canada

kats wrote in article ...

: :
::So you wire a bomb in my car and you plaster it with signs saying "don't
go
::near this car, I've wired a bomb to it!"
:
::Is your intent, then to kill me?
::
::It is intent which differentiates murder from manslaughter.  Both are
:crimes,
::but the law recognizes the differences.
::
::Don't you?
::
:Of course i recognize the difference - i am not a fool
:
:when will  it ever be understood by many that we are all on the same
fucking
:planet  --  we will all be coming to the same end eventually
:
:this end, we as humans have designed exclusively for us????
:
:excuse me for being fed up with being a martyr and all that shit, but, once
:again, how many times do i have to say this?
:
:who DIED and made me GOD (aah, human, i mean)
:
:NO ONE!!!!!!!  god may be a male --hah! and i am a tree
:
:dog (god) can be male or female or a logger or a hugger - who reallly gives
:a shit other than those who aren't sure themselves????
:
:
:
: