EF! case histories.

BOBNDWOODS bobndwoods at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 18:23:58 EST 1997

>OK, now that we see these ecoterrorists got what was due to them. Now,
>how about those good clean white booze guzling, gun stroking, Christian
>folk that enslaved the blacks, murdered the Indians by the millions,
>polluted almost every river in the country, poisoned the air, clearcut
>billions of acres, eroded countless mountainsides, and recently
>"downsized" millions of workers and exported their jobs, droped
>25,000,000 tons of bombs on peasants in southeast Asia, stole a half
>trillion bucks from the savings and loans, etc. ad infinitum.

Hey Forestmeister, all folk who go by the Name of Christ do not fit in the
mold you have described here.  Real Christianity has nothing to do with
these things.  Some of us out here strive to follow the teachings of Jesus.
 We're not perfect; we're not even close.  :)

Bob Miller
Bob Miller
Alabama Registered Forester

~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all the snakes have
left. ~~~>