forestry investment funds

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Oct 23 12:16:18 EST 1997

Larry Caldwell wrote:

> Of course, if somebody tells the farmer what his trees are worth you won't
> get away with it, but as long as he sticks with professional foresters he'll
> never have a clue.
>
> -- Larry

You get what you pay for.  You want free, you get bad advice, I make my
living giving good advice, and making profitable sales for my clients.
Your out of line, Mr. Professional Land Owner, your numbers are close,
but leave a lot of room for catastrophic loss. theft, and poor
marketing.  I'll stack my ability against your attitude any day, and
make a profit off you
--
Don Staples