forestry chat...

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 19:49:53 EST 1997

I'm scarred stiff.  I have a new toy that could make the forestry
community shake in their boots.  You can actually chat with other people
interested in forestry.

And I am the administrator of the site!!  Hell, I was planting trees just
a few years back. The Zorin and Staples team can actually talk to each
other on a regular basis.

The catch...you need either Netscape 3.0 or higher or IE 3.01 or higher.
You can download each off my site.

Go to... http://forestry.miningco.com...  welcome page, find community on
the right side of the page, then to chat.  Click if you dare...

I will be there tomorrow to host the chat at 7 p.m. CST - 8 p.m. EST.  I
don't know the first thing about hosting a chat forum.  Please be gentle on
my virgin experience.

You can go there now if you have someone to talk to.  It is open 24 hours
a day.

I would like to develop a schedule for forestry groups to interact.  Let
me know what you would like and let me schedule a time for particular
interests on the subject of forestry.

Looking forward to talking,

Steve Nix, Forestry Guide
The Mining Company