Goodbye to Foresters?

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sat Oct 25 15:01:28 EST 1997

Nick Ananin wrote:

> The point I was trying to make is that if people have to ASK their ISP for
> ALT - how the hell do they find out about it in the first place?
> Nick Ananin , Vision Forestry, Aberdeen, Scotland

By comming to bionet.agroforestry of course. It's also a test to see who
the really cool people are. <G>

Now all you folks who can't get to alt.forestry, keep in mind, you're
paying your ISP every month. Call up the dimwit and demand alt.forestry;
let them know it's a matter of life and death because the elite of the
elite of your profession are there. <G>