CHAT Tonite!!

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 07:39:57 EST 1997

My chat site went "live" yesterday.  Alas, no one to talk to.  I want to
crank up a discussion tonight at 7p.m.CST, October 25, 1997.  I don't know
the time for Nick in Scotland but these are the kinds of things I will have
to work out. I may have to learn what GMT means and do some conversions.

I hope that the "no talk" part will change...but change slowwwllly.  The
only people in the world that will talk tonight are people who browse
bionet.agroforestry.  This will give me a feel for the lurkers that might
want to experiment with chat. And you don't have to say anything, honest!

You will need the latest versions of Netscape or Internet Explorer because
the chat engine uses Java.  Go to http://forestry.miningco.com .....look on
the right hand side of the page under my ugly mug down to the Chat
Room...Click and download the software you will need.  I downloaded 7.9 meg
Netscape 4.0 (took awhile) but it was worth every penny. Its free and its a
great improvement.

Again, tonight at 7pm CST, 8pm EST, October 25, 1997.

Steve Nix, Gumment Employee #4,567,334,080

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (_________John Stephen Nix
http://forestry.miningco.com