timber offering

ForestFair forestfair at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 22:14:37 EST 1997

>Don Harris wrote:
>
>> Are the bids to be received sealed?  Then posted on the web? I would say the
  best offer would be $80,000, give or take a log or two.<<

and Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com> replied:

>Bids are sealed and opened at the designated time. That would offer
>would not be rejected. <G> Now if I could do one of these each month- in
>my dreams.

On a sale this size,  how much money do you get up front?  At what price do you
 start losing interested bidders because of lack of sufficient resources to pay
 100% prior to the start of logging?

How long do you give for completion of logging in a large sale?

ForestFair at aol.com