Wood Volumes and Conversions

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Oct 27 04:36:28 EST 1997

Jostnix wrote:

> Der Forestmeister may have just made history.  Offering a virtual
> prospectus will work one day and his may have been the first.  Hope it
> sells to someone lurking on this newsgroup.

I'm hoping Bill Gates saw that message and he decides to call me on it
so he can put it all into his new 60 million dollar mansion on the
shores of Lake Washington.

I'd let him have it for a million, so he could brag that all the
panneling and floors in the house is "real Yankee red oak" managed by
Der Forestmeister. Hey, what's a million bucks to Gates? About the
equivalent of a nickle to us. I'd take my 15%, stick it in mutual funds,
and live off the interest- doing forestry for free.