Court Summons

Jostnix jostnix at
Mon Oct 27 07:34:17 EST 1997

 Don Staples <dstaples at> writes:

>I used Southern Wood Conversion Factors
>and Rules of Thumb brom the Alabama Forestry Link, whos URL I got from
>your page, during testimony on a timber theft trial this past week.

My compilation of factors and rules from my Alabama page.  I Use it at
work every day and am asked these questions over and over...thought Id put
it on the net to keep down my photo copy and fax time

I AM NOT THE SOURCE FOR THIS STUFF.  Please don't have some judge ask me
to show up in Texas as a source for conversion factors.  They are very
approximate and should be used for estimates only.  I have that printed all
over the page.  I have given sources as well.

Don, this is fun ain't it<grineartoear>.  Great to be a forester Internaut.
``````) (_________John Stephen Nix
Alabama Forestry Link...