Court Summons

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 07:34:17 EST 1997

 Don Staples <dstaples at livingston.net> writes:

>I used Southern Wood Conversion Factors
>and Rules of Thumb brom the Alabama Forestry Link, whos URL I got from
>your page, during testimony on a timber theft trial this past week.

My compilation of factors and rules from my Alabama page.  I Use it at
work every day and am asked these questions over and over...thought Id put
it on the net to keep down my photo copy and fax time
(http://members.aol.com/jostnix/convert.htm)

I AM NOT THE SOURCE FOR THIS STUFF.  Please don't have some judge ask me
to show up in Texas as a source for conversion factors.  They are very
approximate and should be used for estimates only.  I have that printed all
over the page.  I have given sources as well.

Don, this is fun ain't it<grineartoear>.  Great to be a forester Internaut.

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (_________John Stephen Nix
http://forestry.miningco.com