when to leave bionet.agroforestry

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Oct 28 10:15:51 EST 1997

Well, agroforestry isn't forestry as we North Americans know it. It's
something else entirely. We don't belong in agroforestry.

It makes more sense for those who haven't yet found alt.forestry to find
it. It's not like finding the pot at the end of the rainbow; even AOL
will get it for you I'm sure if you just ask them.

It's an easy homework assignment.
Step 1- call ISP and say, "Please add alt.forestry".
Step 2- unsubscribe to bionet.agroforestry

Regarding Lee at Gettysburg- uh... that might be inappropriate for
agroforestry. <G>