when to leave bionet.agroforestry

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 07:54:19 EST 1997

Joseph,

I, for one ain't leavin this site until I see a better hit rate on
alt.forestry.  And I am yet to get onto the group.

>drop amateur ISP, AOL and get a REAL ISP.

You can say that but I have an Alabama readership on AOL and can't drop.

>I suggest at that point we don't reply to messages in
>bionet.agroforestry but politely indicate that that the questioner
>should go to alt.forestry<<

Lee did this at Gettysburg.  He gave up the highground to lose the battle
and eventually the War.  You aint taking these pale, sweat drippin knuckles
off bionet.agroforestry just yet.

Respectfully

Steve Nix, Alabama Registered Forester #745

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (_________John Stephen Nix
http://forestry.miningco.com