Now perhaps we have some sense

Nick Ananin visfor at
Wed Oct 29 02:40:29 EST 1997

In Dump AOL the wise men said

"We'll probably end up having both for a long time. I just think it's
silly to continue crossposting to both for months.

But heck, maybe if both get used, we'll end with enough traffic that we
can eventually get bionet.forestmeister, the true home for Professional

That's the spirit - the most positive thing to come out of this discussion.
Maybe we should each set up our own NG and crosspsost to the rest - we'd
swamp the world!
Nick Ananin , Vision Forestry, Aberdeen, Scotland