when to leave bionet.agroforestry

BOBNDWOODS bobndwoods at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 19:54:30 EST 1997

>Well, regarding the Civil War, most people I know feel strongly about it
>for historical reasons, or because one of their anscestors were in it. I
>never gave much thought to that war and have little personal feeling
>over it  <Big Snip>

If'n there is anything more disgusting than a yankee, it's a Yankee who
doesn't appreciate being dispised by Southerners for being a Yankee.  <G>

JUST KIDDING FOLKS!  NO FLAMES NECESSARY.
Bob Miller
Alabama Registered Forester

~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all the snakes have
left. ~~~>