Headwaters Forest Video Available

John Alway jalway at icsi.net.SpamTransmogrifier
Tue Sep 9 18:02:05 EST 1997

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

	[...]

> of it's bases with vast amounts of toxic waste. And near where I live,
> in Pittsfield Mass., General Electric not only severely polluted the
> local river, but half the ground under the city is severely polluted
> with PCB's, especially under some playgrounds and schools. And when
> "environuts" bitched about this for years, GE said that was nonsense.
> But now it comes out that it's true and the GE high officials have know
> about this for decades.

	  "PCBs have never been shown to cause human deaths or
	disease in the United States".  "The State of Humanity"
	Edited by Julian Simon, page 600.  An article by
 	Elizabeth Whelan

	  Calm down.

> So, I don't justify Earth First spiking trees if it will hurt someone,
> but we need some people on the fringes to get attention,

	  You support that which you claim to denounce.  You can't
	have it both ways.

> ...because the
> less aggressive environmentalists have been FUCKING IGNORED FOR DECADES
> BY THE DICKHEADS THAT RUN AMERICA AND OUR CAPITALIST SYSTEM. CAN'T YOU
> GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL?

	  This article yet again proves correct:
	http://www.aynrand.org/objectivism/environ.html

	...John