Headwaters Forest Video Available

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Sep 9 11:50:24 EST 1997

D. Braun wrote:

> On 8 Sep 1997, Mark Shippey wrote:
>
> > D. Braun (dbraun at u.washington.edu) wrote:
> > :
> > : Staples bandies about the terms: communists, EcoFreaks, and PRC(Peoples
> > : Republic of California), as if that adds anything to the factual basis of
> > : the discussion. This alone sends up the warning flag that we have an
> > : angry guy, who cares little for calm rational argument, but who enjoys
> > : lightweight name calling. Then, he repeatedly brings in his qualifications
> > : as a forester.  You can't have it both ways--- what loses out is Staple's
> > : scientific integrity. This is my last response to Staple's "arguments".
> >
> >   Oh come on........
> >   This is funny as hell. For decades now, the radical fringe of the
>
> And what you wrote here has absolutely nothing to contribute to the
> discussion about old-growth redwoods, Maxxam, etc. Nothing in this
> self-serving pap to respond to.
>
>                 -Dave Braun

HUH?  It mirrows your pitiful attempts to demonize Hurwitz because you
disagree with him and his company.  Your self-serving pap is cold.  Your
propaganda is old.  And your boring attempt to defend and idolize
EF!'ers as friends of the world is quaint, but false.

--
Ego Stroke:  http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/