deer problems

kats kats at prcn.org
Wed Sep 10 01:18:34 EST 1997

Thomas Kellar wrote in article <9709081425.AA20356 at fsp.fsp.com>...

:
:> kats (kats at prcn.org) wrote:
:> : i know we are dependent on hunters to keep the deer population down,
:> : hmmm, are we dependent on anyone to keep the human population down??
:> Abortionists and the murderous people who support them.
:> --
:> Michael Courtney, Ph. D.
:> michael at amo.mit.edu
:
:Of course, since you were fortunate to be born a man, you
:cannot get pregnant and commit such a sin-only others of
:who you sit in god-like judgement.
:
:Thomas

thank you thomas.  as i am one of the unfortunate ones to be born a woman
and able to get pregnant and commit such a sin if i so choose, i appreciate
hearing that there are men like you out there somewhere  :)

and michael

i feel sad that there are men like you out there somewhere

kath