Forestry Censorship...

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Fri Sep 12 11:59:23 EST 1997

Joseph Zorzin wrote:
> Say what? This group has very little spam. Again, maybe your news server
> is picking up stuff the rest of us aren't seeing, but I'd say less than
> 5% of the messages here are true spam. Unless you consider all the
> political ranting here as spam. <G>

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Actually, dbraun posted a response (the little devil said he wouldn't,
guess he couldn't help himself) here yesterday that was contaminated by
my news server (screwed up) and I haven't been able to find it on deja
news as yet.  The single portion I saw referred to dbraun's credentials
as a "scientist and forester" while decrying my effectiveness or
abilities as a forester.  I intend to take him to task on that subject,
if I ever find it.  If you are some one could find the message I.D. that
I am missing I would appreciate it.

Since he is apparently not a member of SAF or ACF I cannot file ethics
charges against him, but will keep trying.

--
Ego Stroke:  http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/