RESULT: sci.forestry.misc & misc.industry.wood-products.misc both fail

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Fri Sep 12 04:37:08 EST 1997

OK, who are the guilty parties voting no? <G>

I suppose this one group serves the purpose, but I'm tired of seeing
that agro term, as it really is irrelevant. So why can't usenet work
like a democracy with the majority ruling? This isn't a constituional
amendment for crying out loud. And for those of you too lazy to vote,
shame! Be sure to do so next time.

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing a group called
bionet.forestry.consultant, for the elite of the profession. The creme
de la creme.

Don't you agree Don Staples, the leader in Texas forestry? <G>