RESULT: sci.forestry.misc & misc.industry.wood-products.misc both fail

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Fri Sep 12 12:05:28 EST 1997

Don Staples wrote:

> You bet, but right now i am packing my bags for the Headwaters.  Seems
> they need some hired guns to defend private ownership in the west.

Ya got yur John Wayne outfit packed? <G>

Or maybe yur Davie Crocket suit?

Remember the Alamo!

Speaking of suits, I almost bought one today. Then as I stood in front
of the store's mirror, I screemed- "Who's that Republican standing
between me and the mirror!" When I realized it was me, I took that suit
off lickey split. Nope, not even a high paying soft desk job will get
this forestmeister to dress like a clown. <G>