Headwaters Forest Video Available

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sat Sep 13 05:24:44 EST 1997

Larry Caldwell wrote:

> Well, get in there and negotiate, son.  He's got something you want, and
> the deal isn't done yet.  If I were him, I'd seriously consider a little
> jail time before I coughed up several billion in assets, but rich folk
> are always concerned about their public image and willing to pay to
> protect it.

Of course when the high falutin go to "jail" it's usually one of those
country club prisons; where your punishement is that you have to caddy
for the warden. Remember Chuck Colsen, of Nixon's cabinet, and one of
the Watergate coverup? He went to a place with no bars on the windows
somewhere I think in Tennessee. His "cell" looked like an expensive
motel room with nice curtains and a view of the mountains. It was more
like a "rest home" than a prison.

If more of the high falutin criminals had to go to a real prison.....