Forestry Censorship...

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sat Sep 13 05:20:36 EST 1997

Don Staples wrote:

> I spent two years in germany working with one of the kind, good
> experience, bad pay.

Yuh, but I hear German women prefer foresters over those high payed guys
in slick suits driving those Mercedes at 100 mph on the autobahn. <G>

But you probably don't want to tell us all about that as your wife may
be reading some of these messages.

> Anyway, what happened to the new groups?  You mentioned they were
> killed, but by what vote?  Or was it a matter of dying from lack of
> interest?

Your news server goofing up again? The guy who initiated the new groups
proposal reported here a few days ago on the vote which was just a
little shy of the 2/3 needed, why that isn't enough doesn't make any
sense, but that's life in cyberspace.