Headwaters Forest Video Available

Mark Shippey kprinter at dfw.dfw.net
Fri Sep 19 05:08:58 EST 1997

kats (kats at prcn.org) wrote:
:  I think the whole idea of spiking logs is pathetic - and that anyone who
: does it should be forced to work at a newspaper stand....for the rest of
: their natural life...........  Is it okay for fallers and millworkers to die
: or get maimed cause some psycho enviro says its okay cause they are "bad
: people"???????
:
: I work in industry - I work in silviculture, to be exact.   I have lost 4
: friends in less than 2 years  - due to poor logging practices and the
: Ministry of Forests survey system...
:
: do we need to spike a few trees to kill off who's left of us?????

  Supposedly, Earth First! monkeys have now stopped tree-spiking,
and in these newsgroups some claim to have "renounced violence."
Now, this is mighty big of them. But, at the same time, they sell
and promote literature that enourages other types of sabatoge and
assaults on innocent workers and business owners. This is mighty
nasty of them. So, if they really have "renounced violence" it
would be nice of them to stop promoting it and making a profit
from it by selling books that instruct people how to do it against
innocent people. One of the books they push called "EcoDefense"
is the literal bible of fundamentalist wacko environmentalist
terrorist type who think they are saving Big Mama Gaia by assaulting
innocenct workers and business owners. Too bad more of these creeps
have not been caught convicted and thrown in the slammer.

:
: Mark Shippey wrote in article <5vkeuc$130 at fnord.dfw.net>...
:
: :
: :Joseph Zorzin (redoak at forestmeister.com) wrote:
: :: Mark Shippey wrote:
: :: So, I don't justify Earth First spiking trees if it will hurt someone,
: :: but we need some people on the fringes to get attention, because the
: :: less aggressive environmentalists have been FUCKING IGNORED FOR DECADES
: :: BY THE DICKHEADS THAT RUN AMERICA AND OUR CAPITALIST SYSTEM. CAN'T YOU
: :: GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL?
: :
: :  Listen watermelon.......
: :  I don't need to get any of your propaganda through my skull. People
: :like you are great at bitching and tearing down the system that has
: :provided the highest standard of living for more workers than any
: :in history. People like you, who have plenty of free time, a full
: :belly, lot of technological toys, good clothes, a good place to
: :live.... you love to bit the hand that feeds you like a rabid dog.
: :  Most of your post that I snipped was the typical armageddon raving
: :of the lunatic fringe who only looks at the negative. Just last
: :week, statistic show that the average life span America has risen
: :again, even in the face of all your nagging and bitching.
: :  Can't you get it through your thick skull?
: :  Sure we have problems, lots of them, but I have faith that
: :science and industry will overcome them, just as they have so
: :many others. Just as they gave you the highest standard of
: :living in history, so that you have so much free time to complain.
: :  So, go ahead and defend violent goons like Earth First!. Go
: :ahead and preach your negative warped armageddon religion. Meanwhile,
: :some of us will proceed to work on posiitive solutions to problems
: :that will be implemented in spite of negative fools and monkeys
: :who attack the property of innocent workers and business owners.
:
: