To the lurkers out there.

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 17:35:55 EST 1997

In article <3424351C.4A16 at livingston.net>, Don Staples
<dstaples at livingston.net> writes:

Don Staples:

> guy for Alabama (sorry, no name
>on my tongue for the moment)

My burning desire is that the Old Far_s, Staples and Zorzin, know my name.
 It means a lot and you two, by all accounting, are the hosts and the two
that run this "shoe" as Ed Sullivan says (see new Alabama Mercedes Benz
Commercial on their all-terrain vehicle).

Steve Nix, Steve Nix, Steve Nix, Steve Nix....

I, for one, will do my best to share forestry info on this site.  And I
know it is an agroforestry site and this is uncomfortable. But life is
short and then you die.

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (_________John Stephen Nix