Choosing a forester

John Butt johnbutt at eagleut.com
Mon Sep 22 23:43:42 EST 1997

As a starter is he/she member of Society of American Foresters.  You can
contact them for more criteria and advice.

Your State Foresters office can provide help.  Sometimes free from them.
And they can provide consulting service advice to a degree.

Some States require certification.

Get references and talk to the clients.

You will find most foresters to be good and reliable.

John
Forester

--
John Butt, President