Attention/All/Photographers

akPhoto at aol.com akPhoto at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 21:49:11 EST 1997

                            PHOTO PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL

We are an international New York based photo-agency representing
professional and amateur photographers interested in having their photographic
work published in books, magazines, and so on. Why not make money at what
you enjoy doing? Many are doing exactly that.

The images we are seeking are some of the following:
Animals/Architecture/Art/Automobiles/Business/Celebrities/Documentary/
Entertainment/Erotica-Nudity/Fashion/Food/Health/History/Hobbies/
Outdoors/People/Political/Portraits/Still Lifes/Religious/Science/
Sports/Travel.

For first contact, please submit a query letter, and samples of your work.
Include SASE.
Do not send entire portfolio unless we ask for it.
If we think your work is sellable we will try to respond as quickly as possible.

Send to:
Photo Phoenix International
33-29 58 Street
Woodside, New York  11377