Research

Brett Nodello v7re at unb.ca
Tue Sep 23 22:36:25 EST 1997

Well, I'm not a professor but (student actually) I am involved in a
research project.  I am doing research for a professor involving Power
line right-of-ways.  I am trying to determine which cutting method is
more beneficial between manual (brush saws) or mechanized (Hydroaxe).
We are looking at height, species, plot density, and stump sprout per
stump.  I have really just got started on the project so I can't really
say how it is going.  If anyone is interested I will post any thing new.

Brett Nodello
"The Woodlot"