Seed mix for trails after timber harvest??

Fri Apr 3 19:37:10 EST 1998

Excuse me but I thought these areas were to be forest roadways and areas
where nothing else, eg. trees, were suppose to be growing anyway. Also,
I don't think these other choices are going to make it under shade/wet
conditions as required in the original post. At least ours never did.
I thought you Missourians liked fescue. I don't know another state that
probably seeds it or combines it for seed more than you guys do.