Georgia Cedars - Help Please

Alex Foster afoster.nospam at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 4 16:21:45 EST 1998

I'm looking for advice on where to go to find someone to buy the cedar
trees from our farm land.  Our farm is in middle Georgia and is being
taken over by cedar trees.  We have cattle on most of the farm and
pines on the rest.
In the past we have only tried to earn money from the cattle and
pines, but the cedars have been popping up all over the place and we
have waited too long and let them get too big to cut them ourselves.
Does anyone out there know of someone who will cut them for us?
Please e-mail your response back to afoster at mindspring.com, I rarely
make it back to newsgroups to see resonses.
Thanks,
Alex Foster