Closing

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Thu Apr 16 18:32:19 EST 1998

Don Staples wrote:

> I agree, we children need to stop argueing and get back onsubject.
> --

A certain amount of arguing isn't bad. But after 20-30 messages when
each side has dug itself in- then it's time to move on.

And as I've said many times here, if more of the so called "leadership"
of this profession got involved with these discussions, then we'd have
more sides to the debate, some conclusions could be drawn... and the
"leaders" might learn something- talking to mud foresters and
photographers instead of their flunkies and pinhead politicians. But
since they don't know anything in my opinion, they'd embarrass
themselves, so they stay away from this Roman Forum.

--
http://forestmeister.com

Henry David Thoreau