Closing USFS Roads

Don Staples dstaples at
Thu Apr 16 09:20:28 EST 1998

Don Baccus wrote:
> We've been down this path before, you're right.  You're doing no
> better this time than you did before.  I'd hoped you might've learned
> something by now.
> --

Still waiting for a "teacher" with credentials, and competency.  My
opinion is that the indicated money is a boondogle, yours is that it
will save the west, or a salmon stream, or what ever.  My opinion is
based on observation, interest, and envolvement.  Yours is based on a
coloquial view of your local microcosm that says throw money at it an
all will be well.

That money can be better used elsewhere.
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

My Ego Stroke: