Closing USFS Roads

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Apr 16 09:20:28 EST 1998

Don Baccus wrote:

> We've been down this path before, you're right.  You're doing no
> better this time than you did before.  I'd hoped you might've learned
> something by now.
> --

Still waiting for a "teacher" with credentials, and competency.  My
opinion is that the indicated money is a boondogle, yours is that it
will save the west, or a salmon stream, or what ever.  My opinion is
based on observation, interest, and envolvement.  Yours is based on a
coloquial view of your local microcosm that says throw money at it an
all will be well.

That money can be better used elsewhere.
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335