Closing

JimiFromMI jimifrommi at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 14:13:30 EST 1998

In article <353610EA.5EED at livingston.net>, Don Staples
<dstaples at livingston.net> writes:

>By the way, Mr. Baccus, still waiting on your credentials to teach me
>biology. Or engineering.  Or forestry.  Or anything pertinent to this
>group.
>
>--
>Don Staples
>UIN 4653335

Some nature photogs (and some hunters, fishermen, etc.) have a vast
appreciation of their subjects, put thousands of man-hours in the field, and
desire to learn as much as possible about them and their habitat.  Add a few
forestry books to the equation and a couple of forestry "laboratory" visits,
participate in these forestry newsgroups, attend seminars, whatever .......

Sounds to me like the gentleman has some knowledge worth learning (or
discarding).  Of course, this knowledge doesn't seem to apply to the political
arena, but .... this isn't one of THOSE newsgroups is it?

Regards.