Closing >>>> Charter

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Fri Apr 17 14:04:31 EST 1998

I have a charter written, edited and approved by my predecessor, but
have not place it on the board for ya'lls review, nor sent it to
bionet.  Some what confused as to haveing no response to the change in
"discussion leadership" roles from bionet.

Keep paying those dues, got two kids in college and every penny helps!
(To our new viewers, it's a joke)

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335